As part of our #NationBuilding Initiative and commitment I am regularly conducting workshops on #Startup #Funding and Startup #Mentoring since 2016 wherein no fee is charged from the participants
In past all such workshops were very #successful in terms of #engagement and #excellent feedback of participants
In continuation, We would conduct our next workshop on #StartupFunding on 24.1.19, 4PM at #91Springboard, C2, Sector 1, Noida (No fee is payable by participants)
You are cordially invited to join the program and kindly also circulate this info among interested persons in your network
#StartupIndia #SkillIndia #MakeinIndia #Modinomics #Yenforum
The Event will help startups to assess potential viability of their venture from investor’s perspective and prepare them for VC Funding.
Major areas that will be covered in the event are:
* What is the Venture Viability Metrics?
* Would your company be attractive for Venture Capital?
* What is Venture Capital funding process?
* What Venture Capital investors look for?
* How do Venture Capital firms evaluate?
* What are Critical factors for raising Venture Capital?
* How to fine-tune your Business Plan?
* Useful tips to raise venture capital
Register here: https://goo.gl/SekBmM
Speaker Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pjainonline/
Registration on the above link is Compulsory with no fee